Vinyl wrapping boats is a fun new trend that’s really going to be hot this summer. While it’s certainly a great way to advertise for upcoming events or boat friendly clubs and restaurants, it’s also incredibly practical for the everyday boat owner as well. Owning a boat can be high maintenance and expensive but a vinyl wrap can help with both of those issues. Take a look at some of the great benefits of getting your boat wrapped and consider giving Infinity Signs a call to get started designing your beautiful new boat look.
- Cost – the cost for a vinyl wrap is generally about a third of the cost of a professional paint spray job!
- Low Maintenance – no more buffing and polishing, simply use soap and water to clean. If the boat gets scratched or dented there’s no need to replace the entire wrap, in most cases a simple patch can be used to restore the original look. A common question from customers has been whether the vinyl will lift or peel at all. This should not be an issue for professionally installed vinyl wraps.
- Fast – most wraps can be completed in just a day or two which will reduce yard time and thus total cost for the project.
- Eco-Friendly – unlike toxic marine paints vinyl wraps use no chemicals or solvents, making it a much eco-friendlier option.
- Longevity – most wraps last up to 7 years, similar to a marine paint job. Vinyl has the added benefit of being more fade resistant than paint as well, meaning it will look great for all 7 years.
- Appearance – when your boat’s in the water no one will be able to tell whether you have a vinyl wrap or a new paint job, so why pay more? The wrap is also completely reversible. If you try a new design and decide you’re not crazy about it, we can simply remove it. In fact, a side benefit to the wrap is that it will preserve the original paint job on the boat and improve the resale value.
- Totally Unique – you can completely customize the look of your boat with a vinyl wrap. Virtually anything your imagination comes up with can be created!
Now is a great time to get started on your custom vinyl boat wrap. As the summer season approaches our professional installers are going to start getting booked so beat the rush and get started today.